Jump to Recipe Share by Email Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Print Recipe
Highlights: : Beef, Beef / Bison, Fast, Fruit, Spicy
Have a taste of summer anytime with this burger.
Estimated Cost: $15
Suggested Beverage: Weissbier, Ale, Sauvignon Blanc
Equipment and Supplies
- vegetable peeler
For the salsa
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, fresh
- 2 habaneros, minced
For the burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef, 80% lean
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, sliced
Make the salsa
- Toss all the salsa in a bowl and gently stir. This can be made a few hours in advance, in fact, it's better that way.1 mango, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 tablespoon green onion, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 2 habaneros
Make the burgers
- Put all burger ingredients, except the buns, in a bowl. Gently mix with your (clean) hands.2 pounds ground beef, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- Divide the mix into 6 equal parts. Fashion each into patties with the burger press. Presentation counts.
- Slap the patties on the grill and season with SPG. Grill 5 minutes each side for medium-rare.
- If you want, toast the buns for about 2 minutes.
- Put the burger on the bottom bun. Top with a little salsa and serve the rest on the side.6 hamburger buns
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.